PDA

View Full Version : ASL Belgium

PayJay
9th Sep 2021, 11:20
update in 2021 now... any new hiring procedures with ASL?
gonna be as a 747-400 Captain

maybe the will hire me ( Captain 747-400) any ideas about the hiring process nowadays?

thanks ahead,

I'm not worried about the psychological stuff...... only the tech questions I need as much info as needed ( specific questions pls.)

Pilotfly-FL410
14th Oct 2021, 13:29
Location see : https://www.aviationmedical.nl/locatie-huis-ter-heide

What can you aspect :

■ personality questionnaires
■ interview and role play with psychologists
■ abstract reasoning
■ verbal capacities
■ mathematics
■ planning (they change the values 30% to 10% and only on Friday, or other conditions .. )

Every there are nice, but ....
The female psychologist is dangerous to the public/pilots.. many returns from other candidates say all the same.
It doesn't play a role how long you already fly, or which type experience you have !
Ex-ASL Colleagues, which returned back to ASL failed the psychology test. They got 5 or a 6 (Scale from 1 to 6) from here in the final paper.
For the roleplay&interview : get some professional help…
Introduction to all the tests , see below…

Offical paper:
> The report will only be sent to the employer after your written consent ! >> Say No, when you fail....

Second Day : Simulator
The program on this day will be as below:
1. Theoretical questions on the B747: Memory items, limitations and systems.
2. Simulator: EHAM RWY 24a. Engines running at the T/O position.Instructor will take care of the set-up and performance calculation.b. Take-off followed by an RNP approach (LNAV/VNAV).c. Engine failure, or on TO, or during G/A.
d. Go around.
e. ILS 27 approach (manual with F/D, OEI) or Visual.
f. Full stop.Flight Data: ZFW 240 tons, Fuel 40 tons, TOW 280 tons, T/O CG 20%WX: 200/15 vis and ceiling according exercises 15/12 1015 (tel:15/12 1015) RWY dry
Clearance: Climb on RWY Track to 2000’. Expect Radar Vectors.

level_change
8th Mar 2022, 12:36
nice, I missed this info but can confirm that the tests are as described above.

Sjaakslinger
29th Mar 2022, 13:56
Anyone here with some 747 rosters to share?