PDA

View Full Version : Functional Check Flight King Air

odattner
2nd Sep 2021, 08:07
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you know of some sort of procedure for a functional check flight for a King Air.
I'm looking for some procedure which includes basic checks most / all of the aircraft systems.

Does anyone know of / use such a procedure (maybe in a different aircraft)?

Thanks,

Ori

Liftboy
2nd Sep 2021, 15:55
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you know of some sort of procedure for a functional check flight for a King Air.
I'm looking for some procedure which includes basic checks most / all of the aircraft systems.

Does anyone know of / use such a procedure (maybe in a different aircraft)?

Thanks,

Ori

I have something for you, send a PM

Miles Magister
2nd Sep 2021, 21:17
There is a CofA procedure but whatever you do, commercially or privately you must me trained and qualified in Post Maintenance Check flights. Even if it is not post maintenance. If you deviate from normal check lists and procedures you must be trained and qualified, it is now quite correctly a legal requirement as it does require a particular skill to do it correctly and safely.

MM

Fossy
3rd Sep 2021, 08:30
There is a CofA procedure but whatever you do, commercially or privately you must me trained and qualified in Post Maintenance Check flights. Even if it is not post maintenance. If you deviate from normal check lists and procedures you must be trained and qualified, it is now quite correctly a legal requirement as it does require a particular skill to do it correctly and safely.

MM
As far as I know, the MCF requirement is only mandated by EASA (and may also have been adopted by the UK CAA).