PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Arizona Living Cost

rj2208
29th Aug 2021, 10:40
Hoping someone can advice on the following:

Living Cost: Anyone able to advice what the monthly living cost are whilst completing flying phase in Arizona? This excludes accommodation.

Can you live comfortably with a budget £600 a month and eat and drink comfortably whilst still having a bit of social life or should I be looking at a budget around £1000? Thanks

340drvr
29th Aug 2021, 12:51
As you say, excluding accommodation, 600 pounds should cover it very nicely, with surplus. If you're buying groceries and making most of your own meals, you could do quite well on maybe $300-$400USD a month. If eating out all the time, but not fancy, $40-$60/day or more, just an estimate.

dera
30th Aug 2021, 06:20
600GBP is just over 800 dollars per month. That is a very tight budget. You will have to cook at home, not eat outside, and definitely can not go out to bars for drinks much.
1000 a month would be more doable, the 400 difference would be the have-fun fund.

rotorwills
30th Aug 2021, 07:12
ri, Phoenix is not such a cheap place to be in the US. Has great Mexican food so if you are into this type of food then that helps slightly. Booze is expensive so if you are tea total that helps, mind you water ain't that cheap. Depending upon how far you have to travel you may find that also expensive. I would plan on a budget of $300 a week to be minimum, depending upon other considerations such a laundry, utilities etc, I think others may assume that your budget is just for food and entertainment. Maybe we could offer better advice if we had more information on exactly what your budget is meant to cover, I mean things like health care, just a trip to a med centre can set you back mega dollars. Etc, etc.