PDA

View Full Version : China airline breached contract

CTM1394
24th Aug 2021, 15:47
Hi there,I left China Airline 15 years ago without finishing 3 years contract and without giving them a notice. They sent me one email saying that they will sue me for breaching the contract but since then I heard nothing from them. I will soon have to fly there so I am wondering if I can be banned or blacklisted from entering the country or if they can take any legal action against me. Thank you for your answer.

ThrustAssymComp
30th Aug 2021, 15:12
After 15yrs? I think they didn’t care anymore.

WYOMINGPILOT
11th Sep 2021, 12:15
Doubtful they will know you have entered the country and likely your passport number has changed from 15 years ago. If you are going to China for a pilot job it would be a big issue as they still own your license and will not release you without you compensating them for their losses and contract breach. In short, you are likely fine unless trying to seek employment.

dl_88
21st Sep 2021, 13:17
Doubtful they will know you have entered the country and likely your passport number has changed from 15 years ago. If you are going to China for a pilot job it would be a big issue as they still own your license and will not release you without you compensating them for their losses and contract breach. In short, you are likely fine unless trying to seek employment.
Might want to check that China Airlines is Taiwanese based.

ThrustAssymComp
22nd Sep 2021, 08:15
Might want to check that China Airlines is Taiwanese based.

maybe, just maybe, some people think there is no taiwan, but east china.

WYOMINGPILOT
29th Sep 2021, 12:35
Might want to check that China Airlines is Taiwanese based. Ok, I read it as the title suggests China Airline as in a Chinese airline not China Airlines with an s. Maybe he can clarify though probably the same answer in either as they follow very similar policies.