PDA

View Full Version : Booking Class 1 Medical- CAA

rj2208
14th Aug 2021, 11:37
Good afternoon, I am looking to book my class 1 medical test at Heathrow later in September this year. I have created a profile on CAA and my profile now has been verified. Do I now simply book my class 1 appt? I have logged on to Cellma system and I do not really understand it and most of the details on Cellma is blank. any help appreciated.

Can someone also tell me which license type I need to select for the medical declaration on Cellma? I am going for Class 1 medical however under declaration there is too much aviation jargon, especially for someone that will be embarking on this journey. Which one of the following applies for class 1 medical?

UK Part-FCL PPL to fly Part 21 aircraftUK Part-FCL PPL to fly non-Part 21 aircraftNational Private Pilot Licence (NPPL)UK Private Pilot Licence (UK PPL)UK Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) Balloons that is restricted to commercial operation and the privileges of a UK PPL (Balloon and Airships)UK Part-FCL LAPL to fly Part 21 aircraftUK Part-FCL LAPL to fly non-Part 21 aircraftUK Part-SFCL SPLUK Part-BFCL BPL

kwaiyai
18th Aug 2021, 19:23
Hello rj2208,

I take it you are applying for an initial class1? as I was not asked for that info
on my last C1 revalidation which is my first time using CELLMA. I also take it you
are going to the AEMC at Heathrow? I sincerely recommend you give them a call and ask your questions.
I was lucky my AME sent me and others a very helpful advisory note and link so I am sure they will do the same.
Sorry I cant be more helpful,