PDA

View Full Version : Eb-2 visa -for immigration of qualified professionals in the usa

request
13th Aug 2021, 09:39
Hi! I would like to know if this news is real and there is the possibility of obtaining a US Visa being European and with an EASA license. Thanks

"The EB-2 visa is issued for professionals with successful and above average careers, who have been able to demonstrate exceptional ability in their professional segments and, in many cases, through a higher academic background (at least 1 bachelor’s degree). This visa allows a well-qualified foreigner to receive a green card to live and work permanently in the U.S., contributing to the development of the U.S. market and economy."

bafanguy
13th Aug 2021, 11:11
I don't know anything about visa issues but did come across this statement from a recruiting company, for what it's worth:

https://www.overseasmanpower.com/single-post/2019/03/01/Avoid-the-EB2-National-Interest-Waiver

Ana_stasiia
7th Mar 2022, 22:10
Just an update for evryone about NIW eb-2 I-140 application. We applied Oct 2nd 2021,and on Feb 23 2022 it has been successfully approved by US. So, it does work. You just have to explain how it will benefit USA. Did not use any immigration lawyers. Did everything on our own. Attached only 2 reference letters, however, I guess would be better to attach more.My partner was an applicant: 10,000 hrs, Bachelor's Degree from France, French Airforce ATC license, currently apployed with Canadian Airline Westjet. Good luck to everyone and don't spend thousands of $$ on immigration lawyers.

krystof
8th Mar 2022, 16:08
Hi Ana, any chance I could get in contact with you, maybe thru private message?. Thanks.

Ecam321
10th Mar 2022, 03:44
Just an update for evryone about NIW eb-2 I-140 application. We applied Oct 2nd 2021,and on Feb 23 2022 it has been successfully approved by US. So, it does work. You just have to explain how it will benefit USA. Did not use any immigration lawyers. Did everything on our own. Attached only 2 reference letters, however, I guess would be better to attach more.My partner was an applicant: 10,000 hrs, Bachelor's Degree from France, French Airforce ATC license, currently apployed with Canadian Airline Westjet. Good luck to everyone and don't spend thousands of $$ on immigration lawyers.

Hi Ana, congrats on your partner’s successful I-140 application.
How long did it take for you to get an acknowledgment from USCIS that they received your application ? It’s been 4 weeks for me heard nothing yet.

migrant
14th Mar 2022, 19:34
Hi! Just saw this:

https://boards.greenhouse.io/breezeairways/jobs/4977167003

bafanguy
14th Mar 2022, 21:59
Hi! Just saw this:

https://boards.greenhouse.io/breezeairways/jobs/4977167003

Wow !! Those are some pretty wild "Minimum Qualifications":

Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience as a pilot
Must have a minimum of 10,000 hours total time
Must have a minimum of 5,000 hours PIC on fixed wing aircraft

Just whom do they think will qualify for this ? And be willing to roll the career dice on Breeze.

LostWanderer
15th Mar 2022, 12:20
Wow !! Those are some pretty wild "Minimum Qualifications":

Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience as a pilot
Must have a minimum of 10,000 hours total time
Must have a minimum of 5,000 hours PIC on fixed wing aircraft

Just whom do they think will qualify for this ? And be willing to roll the career dice on Breeze.

I’ve been told the US is coming down hard on pilots trying to get permanent residency with bare qualifications and no degrees and denials are high. Especially for the E3 Aussies trying to switch from non immigrant to immigrant intent. One would assume these high requirements strengthen the case for immigration purposes.

Side note, I’m hearing from friends still in the US flying that Breeze and other carriers are starting to abandon the E3 program as the red tape and hassle isn’t worth it for them. Hope the pilots don’t get thrown under a bus if the economy goes down the tubes in the coming months.