PDA

View Full Version : Receiving the Online edition of Flight Safety Australia

sheppey
14th Jun 2021, 10:09
I paid for and received the hard copy of Flight Safety Australia. I thought (mistakenly?) that the online version would be free seeing I have paid up for the hard copy.
CASA direct you to their online store but unless I am mistaken you still have to pay for the online version even though they already have your money. Appreciate advice.

Vag277
14th Jun 2021, 21:48
Why don't you ask CASA?

RadioSaigon
15th Jun 2021, 03:41
Why don't you ask CASA?
because they’d expect AUD$360 per hour “to action your query”?

Just a thought…

The online hive-mind frequently has answers to queries like this, that are accurate and likely a lot less mind-numbingly difficult to gain than asking a government department

Ex FSO GRIFFO
15th Jun 2021, 07:43
Does it include 'ads.'....??

If so, then if / when you do bother to download it, you get all of the 'paid ads' AGAIN....AND have the privilege of paying AGAIN for the 'electronic' version..??

(That'ssssss assssssuming that you paid twwwwice....).....

No Cheers....NOPE None at all.......

First_Principal
15th Jun 2021, 20:08
I guess that in New Zealand there is no price put on safety, given their similar mag is available for all to read:

https://www.aviation.govt.nz/safety/publications/vector-magazine/

:ok:

Vag277
15th Jun 2021, 22:49
Flight Safety Australia onlineThe Flight Safety Australia website includes all the features of the print magazine and is updated regularly with unique ‘digital only’ content (including topical news, safety videos, audio close calls and more). You can also comment on articles and see what others are saying.
Sign up to keep up!Visit the Flight Safety Australia website to sign-up for email alerts (https://www.flightsafetyaustralia.com/subscribe/) when new content is published online.

compressor stall
15th Jun 2021, 22:49
What a great coup for Flight Safety from CASA - I don't know a single pilot that has read that magazine since it stopped coming free to pilots' letter boxes.

Hmm, 8 of the first 20 articles on the online version are about drones.

megan
16th Jun 2021, 02:56
are about dronesThe ones working for CASA?

Pinky the pilot
16th Jun 2021, 10:23
megan for post of the year!:ok: