PDA

View Full Version : How can i know whether i have MCC, PBN in my license

Cpt.mohammed
12th Jun 2021, 01:51
Hi good day to everyone
I have question how can i know whether i have MCC, PBN in my EASA CPL(A) License please
I am not sure if this skill mentioned in the license by General or not. Because i as far i know my friend got his CPL(LAND) From Greece and PBN, MCC ATPL theory credit was mentioned in his license but in mine not mentioned and i did the PBN, MCC as well.

Kind regards

Genghis the Engineer
12th Jun 2021, 15:07
Different countries I think have different views on what is mentioned.

I'm actually having an issue with PBN, as I have it, passed with UK CAA - which just required it for all IR initials and renewals after a certain date, so don't bother to mention it. I then transferred my EASA licence to Ireland, and as CAA don't explicitly mention it, annotated my new Irish EASA licence as NOT having PBN. I've decided that as I only fly in the UK at the moment, just to sort that out at my next renewal.

G

Cpt.mohammed
14th Jun 2021, 10:14
Different countries I think have different views on what is mentioned.

I'm actually having an issue with PBN, as I have it, passed with UK CAA - which just required it for all IR initials and renewals after a certain date, so don't bother to mention it. I then transferred my EASA licence to Ireland, and as CAA don't explicitly mention it, annotated my new Irish EASA licence as NOT having PBN. I've decided that as I only fly in the UK at the moment, just to sort that out at my next renewal.

G
Hi thank you for your reply
Yes this waht i think maybe because of diffrent CAA, one of my friend who got his CPL license from Greece they mentioned everything in his license like PBN, MCC and ATPL theory credit, in contrast with my license as it is issued by Spanish CAA, AESA. Nothing is mention

Maybe PBN is combined with IR
​​​

Whopity
15th Jun 2021, 23:44
It is not normal to include MCC or ATPL credits on a licence. A course completion certrificate should be held for the MCC and details of theory exams passed should be held by the candidate and the NAA conducting the examinations.

The following statement re PBN appears on the UK CAA website:
As PBN privileges are required for every IR from the 26 April 2021, Examiners are no longer required to annotate the licence with '/PBN' which was a temporary measure due to the implementation of the PBN endorsement having a phased timeline.

The CAA will also no longer annotate the Remarks column with 'PBN' in Section XII of the licence on all issued and re-issued licences from 26 April 2021.