PDA

View Full Version : Worst Interview

abracadabra
20th Aug 2002, 17:02
Just wondering how bad airline interviews can get:

What's the worst pilot interview experience you ever had?

-abracadabra

barnaby
20th Aug 2002, 17:37
Probably the one where I didn't even get an interview!!!!!

BrettInLJ
21st Aug 2002, 09:13
zerouali: "Have heard all the horror stories though: What is today's share price? What would you say if the Captain turned up for work in a skirt etc."

Nice Legs.

Gin Slinger
21st Aug 2002, 09:42
This one is in no way aviation related (it was for a job designing production line conveyor belts), but my interviewer had a pile bust and was bleeding profusely from his arse. I had to rush round the factory to find the designated first aider come and stem the flow - rather him than me!

easondown
21st Aug 2002, 10:31
I had a flight examiner take a mild heart attack during the briefing for my IR several years ago !!!

Dan Winterland
21st Aug 2002, 23:04
My worst interview was for my first real job (non-aviation) after leaving school. The interview went badly, nevertheless, I still got the job. However, I later learnt that only 2 of us were interviewed. During his interview, my competitor repeatedly kept on leaning back his chair on it's rear legs, despite being asked not to, until they snapped off!

The bad bit was the job after accepting it. It was cr@p and I left after 3 months.

Canada Goose
22nd Aug 2002, 16:12
Dan W,

You b&gger you ..... way too funny !! I had serious problems here in the office stiffling the laughter after reading your post !!

Reminds me of an incident involving myself and a curry house in Chortlon-cum-Hardy last Christmas ....... but that's another !story :D

Thanks for making my day :)

Cheers,
C.G.