PDA

View Full Version : Bristol ground school?

Tarmach
11th Mar 2001, 18:41
Is Bristol groundschool as good as OAT (in the eyes of an employer) for doing an ATPL by distance learning?

Tarmach.

cessnaman
11th Mar 2001, 22:04
There's some info on Bristol CPL/IR on page 2 of this forum. Don't know if it has the info you want or not thouogh. Give it a try.

cessnaman

Vmike
11th Mar 2001, 22:49
Can't see that it matters to an employer where you did your ATPL, especially if you're doing distance learning, so long as you've passed all the exams. Might matter to some if you're doing CAP509, I s'pose. Anyway, IMHO Bristol is excellent - well, they got me through so they must be good!

R.Don
12th Mar 2001, 15:17
It's been a long time since I used the courses but I did use both Bristol and PPSC. What I found was that PPSC was an approved school and at that time Bristol was'nt (don't know about now). Now I here you say 'PPSC then', NOPE. What I discovered was PPSC could only teach the APPROVED way (trust me, not always the best way), while Bristol would teach you how to get the correct answers in the quickest time, important consideration in Nav etc.

HomerSimpson
12th Mar 2001, 16:16
Bristol Groundschool is one of the best ATPL theory centres in the UK. Alex and Baz have worked very hard to offer the best training around in a short space of time. They know the best tequniques, what is required on the exams and they make it enjoyable to learn.

Just remember when you go for an interview the employer is looking at the person they're employing and how good they would be at being a Captain one day, not where you studied your ATPL.

Regards,
Homer ;)

Best wishes to Alex, Baz and Noush at Bristol

------------------
Duff, Duff, that Wonderful stuff. Ummmmm Doughnuts