PDA

View Full Version : bmi final interview in May

AssumeCrashPositions
11th Mar 2001, 15:18
Who's going to the bmi sponsorship interviews in May? I found out a couple of weeks ago and was wondering what everyone else was doing to prepare. Anyone have any good ideas or know the general format of the day?

ACP.

Micrite
11th Mar 2001, 22:07
just curious, how do you know that they are going to be in May? Who told you, i haven't heard anything about dates yet.

M.

JetPac
11th Mar 2001, 23:27
Me neither. When we received the letter from OATS about having got through to the final stage I rang them up and they said the interviews were to be held over Easter. Anyone else heard anything?

AssumeCrashPositions
12th Mar 2001, 10:35
When I was at the interview at Oxford they said that the next round would be held during the first two weeks of May.

kalik
12th Mar 2001, 20:55
Interestingly , I'm not sure OATS knew when the final interviews were to be held .... don't already work for bmi in another capacity AssumeCrashPositions , eh ?

[This message has been edited by kalik (edited 12 March 2001).]

BigTimeWannabe
12th Mar 2001, 21:23
Hi Guys,

I was wondering, how I could apply to the British Midland sponsorship? I've heard that bmi do a sponsored course at Oxford, but I've checked the website and found nothing. Could any of you guys e-mail me some info.

Cheers

BTW

[This message has been edited by BigTimeWannabe (edited 12 March 2001).]

BigTimeWannabe
13th Mar 2001, 19:11
Hello?

Could anyone help me out?

Big Bad Dom
13th Mar 2001, 20:03
Afraid you're too late for the time being. BM do do a sponsorship, but the recruitment is not continuous like BA. The good news though is that they tend to open the floodgates around September, so check Flight International around then. Good luck.

WAIF-er
14th Mar 2001, 23:06
Still waiting for my final interview date aswell.....

travelkev
22nd Mar 2001, 07:15
I've been givem a date of 14th May for the final BM interviews, so any info anyone has to share on the format and nature of the day would be most appreciated.

K