PDA

View Full Version : PPruNe problems

rogerg
22nd Apr 2021, 08:19
Could a MOD look into my site. The posting rules show no restrictions but I am unable to post without further MOD approval. My post count has gone to zero and I am only allowed one PM. This all changed recently.

Senior Pilot
22nd Apr 2021, 09:29
Could a MOD look into my site. The posting rules show no restrictions but I am unable to post without further MOD approval. My post count has gone to zero and I am only allowed one PM. This all changed recently.

Contact Us (https://www.pprune.org/sendmessage.php)

rogerg
30th Apr 2021, 11:03
I have tried to get to you without success, so here I go again.

1. The Email address shown automatically on this form is incorrect and has not been used for over a decade. It is now, [email protected].
2. I cannot post without it being referred to a Mod prior to posting, making spontaneity difficult. Why is this?
3. My post count has gone to zero but previous posts are still displayed.

All this happened recently.
Thanks for your help.

Senior Pilot
30th Apr 2021, 11:09
That email address is already in use with your other username: it can't be changed, the system won't allow it.

Once again, the Contact Us will go to the Admin responsible.

Regards

rogerg
1st May 2021, 13:59
My other username has long been forgotten and has not been used by anybody for years. Some weeks ago it all changed now I cannot post without it being approved by a mod. Why is this?
At the same time my post count went to zero and I am now only allowed one PM. Why is this?
When I try to get answers via "contact us" the send button does not work which is why I had to revert to "Prune problems"
Thanks in anticipation.

Senior Pilot
1st May 2021, 20:51
My other username has long been forgotten and has not been used by anybody for years.

Well, it’s still there and useable. Until you change the email on that, or just switch to using it, then I can’t change your rogerg email address.