PDA

View Full Version : Aerogulf services

Haligali
8th Apr 2021, 10:19
Hello

If somebody knows something about this company. Salary & working conditions?

There are looking for B212 copilots.

Thanks

paco
9th Apr 2021, 09:27
Excellent if you can get in - they don't tour (you have to live there), and the salary looks lower than others, but they do (or did when I was there) supply accommodation, telephone, etc. so it balances out. Very good management attitude. No better maintenance anywhere.

Phil

212_Nightdipper
9th Apr 2021, 10:06
Excellent if you can get in - they don't tour (you have to live there), and the salary looks lower than others, but they do (or did when I was there) supply accommodation, telephone, etc. so it balances out. Very good management attitude. No better maintenance anywhere.

Phil

Hi Phil,

I truly hope is no lower than ADA's....because otherwise you are basically flying for food....

paco
9th Apr 2021, 12:00
That bad, huh? It was a long time ago (2005-ish), and things do change.

Phil

Bitmonx
12th Apr 2021, 06:57
When I was there from 2002 to 2004 I started as a Copilot and got upgraded to Captain 18 Months later. Could have had an upgrade sooner but I didn't have an ATPL when I started.
Aerogulf, great people when I was there, obviously a while ago. Maintenance was always flawless.
I had an apartment that was paid for by the company (it was the law then), one free Airfare Ticket to go home per year, tax free income and health insurance was split between Aerogulf and me. I am not sure how much I earned as a copilot but it was somewhere around 12000 Dirham but don't quote me on that, it was a long time ago!!!!
If Robert Denehy is still the ACM, you will like him, he's a really good guy!!

Hope that helps

212man
12th Apr 2021, 12:08
When I was there from 2002 to 2004 I started as a Copilot and got upgraded to Captain 18 Months later. Could have had an upgrade sooner but I didn't have an ATPL when I started.
Aerogulf, great people when I was there, obviously a while ago. Maintenance was always flawless.

If Robert Denehy is still the ACM, you will like him, he's a really good guy!!

Hope that helps

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-denehy

certainly appears to be.