PDA

View Full Version : Asian Countries - Quarantine Requirements

FlyingUpsideDown
29th Mar 2021, 20:16
I'm interested to know what quarantine requirements are occurring around Asia? In particular, the need for returning crew members and the need to quarantine for 14 days?

Koalatiger
7th Apr 2021, 19:10
If you been vaccinated Thailand reduced the quarantine to seven days i think.

krismiler
7th Apr 2021, 23:56
The IATA Travel Pass will let you enter your destination country and give you the current COVID requirements. It will let you store your vaccination record, let you know if a test is required prior to departure and give a list of nearby approved clinics.

iggy
8th Apr 2021, 09:24
If you been vaccinated Thailand reduced the quarantine to seven days i think.

10 days quarantine, no vaccine required, provided you don't come from a country where a different strain is prevalent (mostly African countries in the list at present).

However, the 3rd wave just started and it is going to be harder than the previous two as the UK strain has been detected. It wouldn't be a surprise if the quarantine requirements got tougher.

WYOMINGPILOT
8th Apr 2021, 19:16
I'm interested to know what quarantine requirements are occurring around Asia? In particular, the need for returning crew members and the need to quarantine for 14 days?

China and Hong Kong require a 14 day quarantine upon return from duty unless travelling to a high risk area then its 21 days in Hong Kong.

Station Zero
9th Apr 2021, 08:32
I don't think a single country in SE Asia is letting anyone in without some form of quarantine requirement irrespective of vaccine/testing status currently.

Plus you generally can only enter countries if you meet the prevailing entry conditions such as being nationals or in certain limited other categories such as spouses of nationals etc.

As requirements change it is probably best visiting various countries immigration/entry authority websites for latest data.

The information is all out there as continually monitoring it myself as the work I do is reliant on travel to some degree, but have not managed to step foot on a aircraft since March last year and semi expect that to remain the case for at least a further six months, if not longer before travel is possible with minimal risk of the rules changing while away from home.