PDA

View Full Version : Pprune badges and stuff?

Rugz
19th Aug 2002, 22:10
Have heard on the grapevine that there may be some Pprune badges and other stuff still available to be bought.

Is this right? Want to help you guys out and throw some cash your way, just let me know where, what and how much it costs.

InFinRetirement
20th Aug 2002, 06:53
Funny you should mention that! :D

I have a new stock of badges at £10 each. To purchase one you need to send me a cheque made out to the Pprune Fund, together with a stamped self addressed envelope, a little bubble wrap too, and send to IFR, 5 Station Approach, Belmont, Surrey SM2 6BW. I usually turn them round immediately.

Danny generously donates £1 to the PPRuNe Fund from each sale.

redsnail
20th Aug 2002, 10:05
Any sign of the t-shirts?

fantom
20th Aug 2002, 21:04
be very careful. go to any pprune bash and you may spot a cloaked person, lurking. he will take any cash that you have. goes by the name 'infin'.

be afraid.

:(

CR2
22nd Aug 2002, 09:23
InFin,
The eurocheque no longer exists in europe, so am somewhat stumped. Any chance you can mail me a bank account number?
And while on the subject....how about a sticky with a 'catalogue/price list'; just an idea.
rgds

OzExpat
24th Aug 2002, 23:11
And while the wish list is going, any chance of polos ... in case they're called something different at "The Harrow" ;) they are T-shirts with collars. They sometimes also come with a pocket - and that's the type I prefer. :) I'd buy two such shirts via Paypal, most rapidly! :)

PPRuNe Pop
28th Aug 2002, 19:18
:confused:

redsnail
30th Aug 2002, 11:24
Hey IFR, any sign of the t-shirts? Been waiting since March or so.

InFinRetirement
30th Aug 2002, 12:25
I will check again with Danny to see if he plans to order any now that his training has been completed.

PPRuNe Pop
4th Sep 2002, 06:28
b.t.t.t.