PDA

View Full Version : Typing in Yahoo Mail

Saint Jack
28th Feb 2021, 01:04
I’ve got his rather weird and frustrating problem when typing in Yahoo Mail that I could really use some help with to eliminate. Sometimes, when auto correct indicates a spelling error and I click on it to correct, the whole chapter will suddenly change to a different font size, usually “Tiny.” This also occurs when I do a manual spelling correct. Does anyone have an idea how I can prevent these unwanted font size changes? Many thanks.

Specaircrew
1st Mar 2021, 08:20
I’ve got his rather weird and frustrating problem when typing in Yahoo Mail that I could really use some help with to eliminate. Sometimes, when auto correct indicates a spelling error and I click on it to correct, the whole chapter will suddenly change to a different font size, usually “Tiny.” This also occurs when I do a manual spelling correct. Does anyone have an idea how I can prevent these unwanted font size changes? Many thanks.
I'm assuming that you're using their web based mail client so it may be worth trying a different browser? Have you consider using a different mail client to access your email such as the Mail client built into your Windows or Mac OS or even Outlook?

Jhieminga
1st Mar 2021, 09:30
If you are using the web based client, then the best solution would be to contact the Yahoo help desk. It may be a quirk in their programming and nothing to do with your system. Then again, it may be some other browser extension getting in the way, there's not a lot to go on. As Specaircrew mentioned, changing the browser might help, disabling add-ons and extensions within the browser could be an option (temporarily, just to find out if one of them is the culprit), you could try a 'private' window to see if that makes a difference.

jimjim1
2nd Mar 2021, 01:31
Any browser weirdness - worth clearing the browser cache.