PDA

View Full Version : Jet charter to Thailand

freightdog01
21st Feb 2021, 15:06
A client of mine needs to charter a jet from Frankfurt to Thailand. And also from Singapore to Thailand. (March last week, 4 pax). I am US based and don't have much info on Europe/Asia based biz jet companies. Anyone has any input/recommendations? Thanks in advance.

BirdmanBerry
21st Feb 2021, 21:32
Speak to James, Ed, David or Owain at Skytime Jets +44 1452 714500 - https://www.skytimejets.com/

Proline21
21st Feb 2021, 22:36
A client of mine needs to charter a jet from Frankfurt to Thailand. And also from Singapore to Thailand. (March last week, 4 pax). I am US based and don't have much info on Europe/Asia based biz jet companies. Anyone has any input/recommendations? Thanks in advance.

I would contact the big brokers like Air Charter Service, Privatefly, Chapman Freeborn, Global Jet, etc to get quotes. Most likely companies like Air Hamburg (Legacy 650 with 1 stop, Falcon 7X nonstop), Vistajet (Global Express non stop), Air X (Legacy 600 1-2 stops, Challenger 850 2 stops, Embraer Lineage 1 stop?), etc would be in the market for such a mission.

NG1
21st Feb 2021, 23:36
I am an aircraft broker working at Germany based company International Carrier Consult. We'd be glad to provide a quotation, please contact us at [email protected].

@admins: due to the particular question I hope this is OK and not considerd as advertising/breach of forum rules.

freightdog01
5th Mar 2021, 10:01
Thanks for all the replies. I really appreciate the help.