PDA

View Full Version : Ads on websites for Pilots for Air Peace B777 and Embraer.

Dirtratman
21st Feb 2021, 03:01
Just seeing on various websites through direct and Zenon and Rishworth that Air Peace is looking for Pilots on the B777 and new and their old Embraer aircraft. Stay far away, I was there for a while and you won’t only get used and abused, but the pay cuts are more than 50% now due COVID. As usual the DFO and Owner, who is under indictment for bank and forgery fraud in the US, are lining their pockets by taking money away from their workforce. The pay rate now for Captains is 3,500 a month for 85 and then over 85hrs you supposedly get another 3,500, this is on all fleets. For FO’s it 2,500 a month for 85 hrs and then after another 85 hrs it’s another 2,500. There are only 2 routes at the moment on the triple 3 times a week, so you will never hit the 85 in a month. The Embraers just do in country and a few neighboring ones, so again won’t go over 85 and they will make sure of it.

As for accommodation, at first they will put you in the crap Shoregate or at 11Remi Femi Kayode Ave or Strong Tower all absolute crap and you will get sick if either Malaria or Typhoid as many like me got both and one guy almost died.

The DFO runs the show and hates expats, but needs for now to get the locals all trained up and then you will be gone. They should be advertising for mid Africans only. You have been warned, stay away far!!!

SVC1972
21st Feb 2021, 08:49
Not sure they will get too many E2 drivers as there aren't many around . And I believe they may only consider you as an E190 driver if you are willing to fund yourself a differences course which is expensive. Still no guarantees

pfvspnf
25th Feb 2021, 00:45
there are ways to jump the queue , many dealings going on

EGGW
2nd Mar 2021, 11:26
This was so funny. Talked to an agent.

Up to 40 hours you get $3000, yes you read that right.
Up to 85 hours you get $6000 :ugh: plus flight pay, whatever that is.
"Shared accommodation" and flights to/from home.
Taxes up to you.
Some talk of Medical Insurance.
LPC is paid by you before starting :=

Comedians

SVC1972
6th Mar 2021, 07:41
Or they are asking would you be prepared to fund an E2 differences course Still no guarantee of contract

Lucifer786
18th Mar 2021, 19:30
I think they're only sending out feelers to see the market forces for now. Let’s wait and see.

EGGW
26th Mar 2021, 13:40
Some fake offers out there for Air Peace 777 drivers. The fake offer is going around via typically WhatsApp. The offer is double the previous $$$, plus lots more days off..