PDA

View Full Version : Suparna Airlines (China) - who is Chairman/Executive President?

sixfeetabove
9th Feb 2021, 09:05
I urgently need info on Suparna Airlines. Who holds the position of chairman/executive president?

Thank you!

Euclideanplane
9th Feb 2021, 10:42
now.theceomagazine.com/Dr-Arno-Schuster ?

squarecrow
10th Feb 2021, 08:03
I understood the CEO of Suparna, Bian Zuhua.

roger,roger-roger
17th Feb 2021, 11:41
I don't suppose anyone has / knows where to find a picture of Bian ? Someone alleging to be him wants a zoom call with my client today re a lease of one of their aircraft ...

Global Aviator
5th Mar 2021, 02:17
I emailed what I thought was the CEO of Suparna yesterday and i received an email and a telephone call to try and set up a call to discuss a zoom call for several charters on their B747 and on two of the emails the first name was Bian Zuhua - Chairman / Executive President and the second email the name was Yu Wenyong - Chairman / Executive President.

We have been looking for a B747-400F to charter for a client but at the moment all the large carriers are fully booked, and I happened to stumble across a post on Linkedin and according to the person I spoke with on the phone they have plenty of space and aircraft, which was a red flag for me and also the price quoted was under half of the current going rate for charters from China to the US. I have asked to see their AOC and also the charter contract, but so far all I have received are aircraft pictures

Not saying that this is a scam but beware there are many out there. I was nearly caught by a fake company mimicking a real companies website. Finer details the only diff was in the dot xxxx.