PDA

View Full Version : Wizz Air - Default on application status

Whispering Giant
26th Jan 2021, 11:37
Does anybody know, what they mean by ‘Default’ on application status ?, applied to them in July last year and not heard a thing. Keep checking my application status and it just says ‘Default’ in the status.

I did have a previous application in with them in the Winter of 2019/20 which was to be in April 2020 and they were just in the process of arranging for me to go for a interview and tests for a Command with them, even though I only applied for a F/O position as not rated on the A320,but typed on another jet type with considerable experience. Then COVID came along and all recruitment stopped, and they also advised to reapply on there New recruitment portal which I did, and since then as mentioned it now just says ‘Default’.

Nikker
26th Jan 2021, 14:59
Default probably means that they haven't reviewed your application.

They received a lot of applications, but most likely actual interviews were conducted only with former Wizz employees who reapplied. Even those guys will be waiting some time and there are quite a few of them. I suspect others will be looked at only after this pool of ex-employees will get a job.

Banana Joe
26th Jan 2021, 15:27
Your CV is in the database. And you can't upload a more recent copy of your license, medical and resume. You can try to sent them to their pilot recruitment in that case.