PDA

View Full Version : HARDY AVIATION?

GAlifer2020
9th Dec 2020, 23:59
Anyone know whats going on up at Hardys aviation in Darwin?
few memes and rumours going about

717tech
10th Dec 2020, 22:09
Come on then... what are the rumours?

geeup
11th Dec 2020, 03:58
They have been have been dead to me for years.

brokenagain
11th Dec 2020, 04:32
JobKeeper only but working harder than pre-COVID.......apparently.

Duck Pilot
11th Dec 2020, 07:29
Rumour I heard that they will be adding a couple of 737 Max 800s to their fleet to support the natural resources industry.

swh
11th Dec 2020, 09:25
Rumour I heard that they will be adding a couple of 737 Max 800s to their fleet to support the natural resources industry.

probably cheaper than getting another metro

Duck Pilot
11th Dec 2020, 23:04
Regardless if any of the rumours are correct or not, the company has done a lot of good for the NT and given a lot of people good opportunities for many years. Good luck to the airline.

This is a rumour network and what’s on these forum pages may not be accurate or true,.

It appears that the person who started the thread was fishing for rubbish. Probably appropriate that the moderators remove the thread if nothing good can be said.

Positive things please!!!!

717tech
12th Dec 2020, 00:05
Regardless if any of the rumours are correct or not, the company has done a lot of good for the NT and given a lot of people good opportunities for many years. Good luck to the airline.

This is a rumour network and what’s on these forum pages may not be accurate or true,.

It appears that the person who started the thread was fishing for rubbish. Probably appropriate that the moderators remove the thread if nothing good can be said.

Positive things please!!!!

I'm nothing more than simply curious. Never worked for them personally, but I know some who have.
Can't say I've heard anything negative about Hardys. Hence the curiosity...
To request a thread be shut down as there's nothing "positive" (yet) seems odd to me.

Ixixly
12th Dec 2020, 05:22
If indeed working harder than pre-covid but being stuck on the lowered JobKeeper rates I'd say that would warrant some investigating from someone for sure and would no doubt be reported by the Pilot group there pretty quickly.

Car RAMROD
12th Dec 2020, 06:20
Did they misread another CASA letter and think they were grounded again?