PDA

View Full Version : New SCMP article

cannot
19th Oct 2020, 04:22
https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/transport/article/3106025/cathay-pacific-board-expected-back-ambitious-revamp

FlyingNun
19th Oct 2020, 07:02
Refer to other thread... “This Friday?”
Or, I suppose you can start debating which Friday again, and veer off the subject as you did there, attack each other, then start another thread called “This Friday?”
:ugh:

AllWobbly
19th Oct 2020, 07:13
Refer to other thread... “This Friday?”
Or, I suppose you can start debating which Friday again, and veer off the subject as you did there, attack each other, then start another thread called “This Friday?”
:ugh:

and as there’s absolutely nothing we can do about it lets re arrange the deck chairs on the Titanic?

Landflap
19th Oct 2020, 08:10
All ; helps to get the orchestra to continue playing too. Good stuff over on "Jetblast". Couple of threads refer to music, a balm for the soul and even thoughts on what you are listening to (music wise) at the moment. Trivial, I know, but entertaining. More seriously is the wish that you all come out of this positively.

Flex88
19th Oct 2020, 13:30
All ; helps to get the orchestra to continue playing too. Good stuff over on "Jetblast". Couple of threads refer to music, a balm for the soul and even thoughts on what you are listening to (music wise) at the moment. Trivial, I know, but entertaining. More seriously is the wish that you all come out of this positively.

"Taps" would be apropos :sad: