PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Pilots made redundant not paid final 2 weeks

Boydie54
2nd Oct 2020, 13:18
Has anyone from Virgin not been paid for the last pay run up until 27 September.
just to add insult to injury Virgin have made no attempt to explain why nothing turned up in the bank last Tuesday.
we all have financial commitments and although the game is almost over to short pay by two weeks is disgusting.

Chris2303
2nd Oct 2020, 19:57
Has anyone from Virgin not been paid for the last pay run up until 27 September.
just to add insult to injury Virgin have made no attempt to explain why nothing turned up in the bank last Tuesday.
we all have financial commitments and although the game is almost over to short pay by two weeks is disgusting.

Take out a winding up order against them.

KRUSTY 34
3rd Oct 2020, 01:47
Take out a winding up order against them.

Perhaps the unions representing those retrenched pilots should get legal onto it?

krismiler
3rd Oct 2020, 05:30
http://www.fairwork.gov.au/ending-employment

The Bunglerat
3rd Oct 2020, 23:18
I received my pittance of a pay supplement, a.k.a. Jobkeeper, a few days ago. However, I did note the recent email advising that, due to the sheer number of redundancy payments to process, "Payroll have advised there will be a small delay in the processing of redundancy pay". If you read the same email, you know the date they're quoting. Whatever, make of it what you will...

FPDO
9th Oct 2020, 02:31
Tuffen up mate you'll be right !

wheels_down
9th Oct 2020, 02:59
Looks like a Village Idiot has arrived.