PDA

View Full Version : CR numbers

PPFuNe
28th Sep 2020, 05:48
Can we please clarify the total number of Compulsory Redundancies for the ME Carriers Qatar , Etihad , Emirates and Air Arabia and how they compare to the likes of British Airways, EasyJet , Ryanair and Jet2 as of now.

Also, of those carriers who have made CR , what are the terms of the return for those employees to their previous position.

Thank you.

Emma Royds
28th Sep 2020, 08:50
You are trying to compare apples to oranges here.

The Middle East airlines will not disclose the number of redundancies, so any figures quoted here are based on rumour and personal speculation.

777boyindubai
28th Sep 2020, 08:54
PPFUNE. You clearly have no understanding of how the ME works. Announcing CR numbers means losing face. Therefore the man with three photos on the wall wont do it. Simples.

Fired600
28th Sep 2020, 09:34
Emirates approx 1800 pilots, over 7000 Cc. No dentals on rehire, they say you can reapply when/if they start hiring again.

EchoKilla
28th Sep 2020, 15:34
Numbers in ME for CR are just speculative but definitely in the thousands and thousands

interestingly neighbour down the street said on CNBC they have laid off “thousands” but have drafted an “alumni scheme” to give priority to those who reapply when and if things get better....

have not heard of such a scheme for EK....

EFB123
6th Oct 2020, 07:02
Numbers in ME for CR are just speculative but definitely in the thousands and thousands

interestingly neighbour down the street said on CNBC they have laid off “thousands” but have drafted an “alumni scheme” to give priority to those who reapply when and if things get better....

have not heard of such a scheme for EK....

Would you mind sharing a link to the article, or maybe a searchable title?