PDA

View Full Version : CMP rubbish

bunnysbun
5th Sep 2020, 16:22
Does anyone think over 100% achievement make sense?

Interesting result - don’t fking tell me‘I will get back to you later’, completely rubbish

mngmt mole
5th Sep 2020, 17:35

Interesting result - don’t fking tell me‘I will get back to you later’, completely rubbish

Umm...could you kindly explain to me in plain english what you are on about? Thank you (i'm a bit slow...).

Curry Lamb
5th Sep 2020, 19:12

Easy on the booze tiger!

pill
6th Sep 2020, 01:53
It goes back to one of the first questions asked by the rostering team when first shown the CMP a number of years back. “ How can we Limit the number of G days”. Says it all really.
To answer your question. Approximately 50% participation rate of the trail has led to a much higher bid success rate than anticipated. Now, we can’t have that! 4 bids with 30% weighting and you get them all equals 120% success rating. We can’t have that either. The levers have been set for a 60 to 70% success rating if I’m reading the tea leaves correctly.

mngmt mole
6th Sep 2020, 02:49
I suspect this will shortly prove to the least of our problems. (but yes, CX is attempting to reinvent the Jeppesen wheel...anyone surprised? :rolleyes:)

Progress Wanchai
6th Sep 2020, 05:04
I suspect this will shortly prove to the least of our problems. (but yes, CX is attempting to reinvent the Jeppesen wheel...anyone surprised? :rolleyes:)

It might actually prove to be your major problem.

Until now roster control has meant lifestyle control. If its true you’ve got a productivity based pineapple coming to an orifice near you, then roster control will also mean financial control.

AllWobbly
6th Sep 2020, 05:35

Nope anyone here old enough to remember Softtouch
rostering system? Or for that matter the in house EFB quote on manager ”We will use Ipads over my dead body”. We have a penchant for believing we do things better than anyone else.