PDA

View Full Version : BA reroute message

BBK
2nd Sep 2020, 09:24
Hi ppruners

I’m not sure if this is the best forum so mods please feel free to move. My sister is flying with BA very soon and she’s received a message to say the flight has been “rerouted”.

There are no details of said change and the timings are as per the original booking. The block times look about right so I’m at a loss to explain it.

Any ideas anyone so I can allay her concerns. Thanks in advance.

Charley B
2nd Sep 2020, 10:05
Is it a Gatwick short haul flight?They are now going out of Heathrow for a couple more months ,maybe more ,think times are the same just a different airport x

nguba
2nd Sep 2020, 10:06
Is your sister flying from Gatwick? All Gatwick short-haul flights have been moved to Heathrow until 9th November. As the flight numbers have not changed, the flights show as being rerouted.

BBK
2nd Sep 2020, 10:26
charley and nguba

Many thanks for your prompt replies and that explains it. She only booked recently so in her mind it was always LHR hence the confusion.

Of course it is/was a route served by EOG. Let’s hope BA put some short haul back into LGW.

BBK

Charley B
2nd Sep 2020, 10:29
Glad to have been of help..Gatwick definately needs those short haul flights back here..and a few others x