PDA

View Full Version : A320 TRI/TRE VNA

che ci dō che ci dō!
29th Aug 2020, 09:59
Guys,
a few weeks back, some agencies were advertising TRI/TRE positions with VNA for a shamueful all included salary in the range of 2000 usd.
I'm still wondering whether it was a genuine advert, or just a market survey to test how much an airline will be able to pull on salaries in the near future.
And, even if it's a genuine advert, could they really find someone at those conditions?? does any of you know someone who's started that assignment?

squarecrow
29th Aug 2020, 12:14
Just out of interest, was one of these agencies FCI?

che ci dō che ci dō!
29th Aug 2020, 15:07
Just out of interest, was one of these agencies FCI?
..I've seen Direct and Rishworth, dunno about FCI

volare_737
30th Aug 2020, 00:23
Anybody got any experience with FCI ?? Any good ???

booze
30th Aug 2020, 02:11
Anybody got any experience with FCI ?? Any good ???
Look in my experience all these agencies went to sh*t since the brakeout of covid19. Brookfield offering p2f in Latin America, FCI, Rishworth are knee deep in this VNA scheme paying peanuts. My bet is on direct employment and avoiding these guys like the plague if or when a bounceback will happen in the industry. I am actively removing my profile from all of them. CAE Parc for example: not even a how are you doing, are you safe since this sh*tstorm started. They don't care about you. Period.

iggy
30th Aug 2020, 04:14
Jesus! Why would they care about your well being and health? Did you call them to ask "hey, how is family?". It's a business!

squarecrow
30th Aug 2020, 08:04
I only dealt with FCI once Volare and was not very impressed. It was well before
this Corona business though so what they are like at the moment no idea.