PDA

View Full Version : EC130 / H130 medical stretcher options?

bgdfly
13th Aug 2020, 03:19
Hi All,
I'm after some of your collective wisdom on quick-fit stretcher options for the EC130 or the H130 (if seat / floor fittings differ between the models), please. We would like to have the easy option of removing one (or two) of the front seats and same in the rear to quickly turn the helo from pax configuration to being able to transport an injured patient, lying flat. I am aware all of the various (permanent) medivac fits available, just looking for an option to swap between roles, if one exists.
Thanks in advance if anyone has some suggestions.
Cheers and fly safe !

wrench1
13th Aug 2020, 12:53
Hi All,
I'm after some of your collective wisdom on quick-fit stretcher options for the EC130 or the H130 (if seat / floor fittings differ between the models), please. We would like to have the easy option of removing one (or two) of the front seats and same in the rear to quickly turn the helo from pax configuration to being able to transport an injured patient, lying flat. I am aware all of the various (permanent) medivac fits available, just looking for an option to swap between roles, if one exists.
Thanks in advance if anyone has some suggestions.
Cheers and fly safe !
I seem to recall Airbus offered a R/H side litter kit that could be swapped out with standard pax seats. But don't know if works with all 130 models.

RVDT
13th Aug 2020, 20:39
AAT (https://www.airambulancetechnology.com/aircraft/h130) has 3 different configurations - they do a lot of "aftermarket" for Airbus.

Any number of mods in the US as the aircraft as EMS ship is more popular there.

Notwithstanding the fact that you will need to get it "re-approved" with CASA!!

peely
14th Aug 2020, 05:09
Airbus in Singapore provided us with a great stretcher kit for the H130 operation in Bhutan. Re-role from pax to medivac was 20 min max and much less when putting the 2 seats back in. Will ask my friend who is still there to take a picture of the make/model.

bgdfly
14th Aug 2020, 08:56
Many thanks all. Very helpful and I will do some digging following your suggestions. Anything extra, greatly recieved.
Cheers.

wrench1
14th Aug 2020, 14:26
Many thanks all. Very helpful and I will do some digging following your suggestions. Anything extra, greatly recieved.Cheers.
Page 92...
https://www.airbus.com/content/dam/channel-specific/website-/us/stc/AHNA-Options-Catalogue.pdf