PDA

View Full Version : RFI for AAD/Skytraders A319 Operation out

430W
12th Aug 2020, 02:43
See there is an RFI on AusTender for the AAD intercontinental operation. With all the unemployed pilots out there this may be an opportunity. Probably be swamped with information.

https://www.tenders.gov.au/Atm/Show/07a5eb50-29ea-40d0-9986-a498eb02cc49

"The purpose of this Request For Information (RFI) is to obtain information, it is not a procurement and does not form part of any Commonwealth procurement process."

Green.Dot
12th Aug 2020, 03:08
I’m sure Network will be able to do it for half the money. Would be great PR for Qantas having a Red Tail on the ice for their next Friday Flyer 🤮

havick
12th Aug 2020, 03:13
I’m sure Network will be able to do it for half the money. Would be great PR for Qantas having a Red Tail on the ice for their next Friday Flyer

Pretty sure it’s not that simple with all the EO’s and STC’s Skytraders have for their A319’s to meet the requirements.

longlegs
12th Aug 2020, 11:51
According to the refueller at Betoota, Rex and to her understanding Skytraders have a common director, spruiker and greaser of the wheels of Government - John Sharp. Rex will release their FY20 annual results very shortly and it will reveal - because it has to under ASX listing and ASIC rules - just how big the government COVID19 carrot was that Mr Sharp rightly should be proud of gleaning. Quite possibly bigger than the entire market cap of Rex. And wouldn't you know it the money will have funded the publicly announced 737 and ATRs absolutely unrelated to anything COVID. Yes, Minister comes to mind and the hapless Mr McCormack and his erstwhile aviation adviser shall forever more make anything MP James Hacker and Sir Humphrey Appleby dreamt up an amateurish effort. It will be rightfully be a scandal of national significance and when the media draw the inference that Skytraders and the never ending stream of cash to NormanAir is tainted by the same brush the RFP will be very handy to have up the Government's sleeve. I'm not convinced the correspondent in Betoota is on the money, but she is TOTALLY convinced.

longlegs
1st Sep 2020, 21:31
Kudos to Mr Sharp and the wheel greasers at Rex. And also the Betoota refueller. She was right on the money. This weeks results show just how big the government COVID19 carrot was.Or at least some of it. More to come.....