PDA

View Full Version : Pilots union calls on FedEx to suspend Hong Kong service

iot
30th Jul 2020, 04:46
Pilots from FedEx Express aircrew recently called on the company to suspend flights to Hong Kong after three pilots tested positive for the novel coronavirus but showed no symptoms, were forced to hospitalize for ten days.
Not only were three pilots being forced into hospital facilities, "several pilots who already tested negative for COVID-19, but who had been in close contact with a COVID-19 positive person were put into government camps under extremely difficult conditions."

Curry Lamb
30th Jul 2020, 05:53
Put into Govt facilities under the pretence of a positive china virus result, while the mainland security policy, who now operates freely in HK, combs through their social media accounts.
Those pilots might be staying a little bit longer than planned.
Welcome to just another commie ruled mainland city.

CodyBlade
30th Jul 2020, 11:28
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/us-pilot-jailed-singapore-breaking-quarantine-order-70696912

Tough stance.

jobe
30th Jul 2020, 13:32
So presumably the entire english speaking world will be outraged and pompeo and the above poster "Curry Lamb" will have a speech decrying the fall of freedom and democracy in singapore?

Curry Lamb
30th Jul 2020, 19:27
You do the crime, you do the time. His @ss should have been caned 40 times too, Singa style!

jobe
31st Jul 2020, 02:44
But I'm guessed that if something similar had happened anywhere in China including Hong Kong then you would be full of foaming-at-the-mouth indignation about loss of freedom, darn commies, etc? I see that irony is not your strong suit.

Curry Lamb
31st Jul 2020, 04:30
Apples and Oranges. I see clear reasoning is not your strong suit.

triple7driver
31st Jul 2020, 10:20
But I'm guessed that if something similar had happened anywhere in China including Hong Kong then you would be full of foaming-at-the-mouth indignation about loss of freedom, darn commies, etc? I see that irony is not your strong suit.
no point trying to reason with fanatics like Curry Lamb

Flex88
2nd Aug 2020, 06:12
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/us-pilot-jailed-singapore-breaking-quarantine-order-70696912

Tough stance.

No, dumb ass entitled yank moron🧐

Amber Vibes
2nd Aug 2020, 10:15
No, dumb ass entitled yank moron🧐

Yes, because there are no "dumb ass entitled morons" from any other country....