PDA

View Full Version : Contact us

Gordomac
22nd Jul 2020, 10:48
I have , now, on two occasions used the "Contact us" for info but got no reply.

1. Got a new computer. Went to my fave site but couldn't log in because I have forgotten my password. Some links to achieving a resolution proved far to difficult. Worse than the Cranwell Selection Board (passed that) but this ? Cripes ! Gave up and wrote via the "Contact us" bit but, as I say, no reply, twice.

2. Good mate cannot log in at all. His title has been dropped from the log-in page where it remembers your log in details. He has been staying with me, uses my comp for regular Ppruning but can no longer access. I added that question to my "Contact us" effort but, still no response.

Must be the virus eh ?

Senior Pilot
22nd Jul 2020, 11:00
Gordomac the aviation Administrator has been off sick for quite some time, so the IB Admin may have missed your messages. IBobi or IBJoel should be able to help :ok:

jimjim1
22nd Jul 2020, 13:36
If you still have your old computer and you had the password saved in the browser you will I think be able to go and look it up there. Details depend on the exact browser but I think I have been able to do this on every browser that I have used. Exact details also likely to be browser version dependent. Many browsers now have a search within the setting page. On chrome searching in the settings page for "password" takes you right there.

IBobi
22nd Jul 2020, 20:06
I have , now, on two occasions used the "Contact us" for info but got no reply.

1. Got a new computer. Went to my fave site but couldn't log in because I have forgotten my password. Some links to achieving a resolution proved far to difficult. Worse than the Cranwell Selection Board (passed that) but this ? Cripes ! Gave up and wrote via the "Contact us" bit but, as I say, no reply, twice.

2. Good mate cannot log in at all. His title has been dropped from the log-in page where it remembers your log in details. He has been staying with me, uses my comp for regular Ppruning but can no longer access. I added that question to my "Contact us" effort but, still no response.

Must be the virus eh ?
You can always use "forgot password" to reset it, if you're still getting the emails. If you no longer have email access, AND you've lost your password, I'm afraid you are out of luck and will need to re-register from the start.

Gordomac
23rd Jul 2020, 09:35
Thanks V much for all responses. I will try again with the new suggestions.