PDA

View Full Version : Any good transit options?

Bend alot
19th Jul 2020, 07:48
I am looking (for a friend) at any good transit and transit hotel options, if anyone can help under the current Covid times.

Requirement is to exit Australia for 5 working days, then re enter ASAP any location except Victoria (currently).

I was thinking depart Sydney for Singapore, hope to stay around 48 hours with use of a transit hotel. Then head to Seoul for a transit using a short transit hotel going back to Singapore for another transit hotel stay then off to Adelaide for a 14 day quarantine.

The plan is not to enter another country officially but exit Australia officially. This seems possible via Singapore Airlines - but what is open in transit these days is hard to find.

Any suggestions?

I am aware of changing environment and cost is a bit of a factor.

Bend alot
19th Jul 2020, 13:24
Not a lot of passengers or SLF to answer the "active question" on a pilots forum.

Donkey497
20th Jul 2020, 10:58
Aren't you making life unnecessarily difficult for yourself - why limit yourself to a transit hotel?

As far as I have seen many countries are not insisting that the 14 day quarantine has to last 14 days. If you are only in the country for 4 working days + 1 working day burnt in travel, there and back you would only have to isolate for 4 working days. All you would have to arrange is a location that is far enough away flight time-wise and reasonable excuse to be there for the 4 working days and a way to get to & from the airport in an acceptably quarantined manner at both ends.

I wait to be corrected, but......

jimjim1
28th Jul 2020, 01:14
Boat?
sfn,sdnfgs,.nfgs,mfgnd,n