PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Protocol- URGENT

777fly
19th Jun 2020, 20:37
Following cardiac surgery, the final step in regaining my medical certificate is to undergo an exercise ECG. I have tried half a dozen hospitals and medical practitioners within a large radius, but none of them are currently able to perform these tests due to the CV-19 restrictions. If you have managed to get this ECG check done ANYWHERE in the UK recently I should be extremely grateful for contact information.

homonculus
20th Jun 2020, 10:53
Just sent you a PM
We are fully open in London
H

777fly
22nd Jun 2020, 09:33
H: Thank you for the contact number, but they are also unable to do exercise ECGs at present.

Nightstop
22nd Jun 2020, 11:57
Did you try Dr Tallent at Aviation Medical Services, Horley?

Dave Gittins
22nd Jun 2020, 12:03
Dr Kurbaan, London Heart Centre, Wimpole St.

777fly
24th Jun 2020, 10:07
Night stop/Dave Gittins:
Thank you for the suggestions but the response was the same. It’s unlikely that an exercise ECG can be done anywhere before August, but I will continue my search. Further suggestions are very welcome......

MJR
4th Jul 2020, 08:58
Sorry I don’t wish to hijack this thread, but does anyone know where I can get a cardiology review carried out around the midlands, any information including cost would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

MJR

Brakes to Park
4th Jul 2020, 09:32
Following cardiac surgery, the final step in regaining my medical certificate is to undergo an exercise ECG. I have tried half a dozen hospitals and medical practitioners within a large radius, but none of them are currently able to perform these tests due to the CV-19 restrictions. If you have managed to get this ECG check done ANYWHERE in the UK recently I should be extremely grateful for contact information.

777fly are you still looking for a Bruce test? Check your PMs.

FI 21
21st Nov 2020, 23:51
Hi

Same question, where can I get a ECG stress test now?
Thanks

EGGW
22nd Nov 2020, 09:00
Dr Timperlay At Northampton Hospital Just did a review with him, happily sorted with UK CAA. Easy chap to deal with.

[email protected]

https://www.aviationcardiologyservices.co.uk

EGGW

FI 21
26th Nov 2020, 07:55
Thanks EGGW!

Bombardierguy
30th Nov 2020, 16:21
Dr Timperlay At Northampton Hospital Just did a review with him, happily sorted with UK CAA. Easy chap to deal with.

I can second that, I've been using Dr. Timperley for the last few years...good guy.