PDA

View Full Version : EASA LPC

Range73
11th Jun 2020, 21:57
Hi guys,

Furloughed myself too. Just did my skill test on B777 to remove the Chinese aircraft only restriction from my licence. Had a hard time about PBN also with the issuing authority. Found a way to do all for a pretty economic deal.

Watch you recency not to expire >1 year, or additional training is needed. Give me a PM if you want some advice on revalidating your EASA licence.

Regards

Trijethero
6th Sep 2020, 17:08
I had my 3rd country type rating put on my EASA licence as well, was together in the sim with someone who even had a lapsed JAR-FCL.
Looks like we are in for a long dry spell with a lot of layoffs.

Anybody with an EASA licence in need of the same, LPC or renewal of old type ratings drop me a pm.

captain8
6th Sep 2020, 17:37
Steve D does EASA and IAA renewals . Airbus mainly & familiar with removing foreign none easa restrictions . If I remember correctly, Its basically just a LST (not LPC) which is just a manually flown ILS, no FD.
[email protected]

used to be a grand per candidate, but probably 2 grand now!

Trijethero
7th Sep 2020, 18:00
It is a LST which is the same anywhere in EASA doesn't matter if IAA, French or Spanish, but most people that want to do an 3rd country removal also need PBN, and for that you need an ATO, not a Joe from the street can do that. Prices vary of course depending on type.

The guys I went to can do all modern Boeing/Airbus, renewal, revalidation PBN or even a TRI endorsement, they are with an ATO which makes it safe and easy and they are not expensive either.

Tufan
5th Apr 2024, 10:04
Hi guys!
I have current Easa Atpl with B737 type rating but flying with my Turkish Licence and my company makes me fly LPC with Non-Easa Examiner to revalidate only Turkish Licence. The training facility is Easa Approved. Is it possible to revalidate my Easa with Turkish LPC with country registered restriction?
I am not actively using easa, I don't mind having a restriction.

Regards!

Tufan