PDA

View Full Version : RAF hat

Godwinson324
6th Jun 2020, 15:24
I hope the members of this forum are well during these difficult times.

I collect WWII era RAF headgear but I would also like to complete my set of post-war RAF headgear. I was wondering if anyone on this forum might be interested in selling their RAF hat or beret that might be collecting dust in the loft? :) Some time ago, I bought some very nice RAF kit from two members on this forum and I was honoured to be the new guardian! I will assure that the hat will receive good care and will go to a good home! Please reply to the post because my PM has a storage capacity of only two messages...

With best wishes!

P.S. I am looking out for tailor ones such as Gieves, Moss Bros., Au Wai Lam, Bates and etc.!

Breakwind
10th Jun 2020, 10:10
I've got some 1950s headgear from my father, then a engineer WO (ex-WWII Observer). One is a forage cap in good condition, marked inside as 'CAPS F.S. B.G. W.O. 7 3/8 S. & P. HARRIS LTD. GLASGOW. The other is a very flat beret, well-worn, marked inside as 'JALPOTEX LTD. 1953 22F/994.
PM me with contact details if you're interested.

Godwinson324
10th Jun 2020, 10:31
I've got some 1950s headgear from my father, then a engineer WO (ex-WWII Observer). One is a forage cap in good condition, marked inside as 'CAPS F.S. B.G. W.O. 7 3/8 S. & P. HARRIS LTD. GLASGOW. The other is a very flat beret, well-worn, marked inside as 'JALPOTEX LTD. 1953 22F/994.
PM me with contact details if you're interested.

​​​​​​​Sent you a PM :-)

Molesworth
10th Jun 2020, 10:39
PM sent to you.