PDA

View Full Version : FlyCorporate Saab Pan Pan Pan

Magnetomick
4th Jun 2020, 07:22
Enroute to Brisbane diverting to Coffs

Double_Clutch
4th Jun 2020, 08:17
Cool.... thanks for the spotters update!

Magnetomick
4th Jun 2020, 08:17
Enroute to Brisbane diverting to Coffs

on the ground all safe, heard the Pan I think it was lost instruments or lights?

Section28- BE
4th Jun 2020, 09:21
Indeed- well done, That Crew....

Ref above: Cool.... thanks for the spotters update!

VERY Cool 'it' be- and all ended WELL, good job and the Appropriate volume of 'Pan's', as well.

Got a rego on that Sucker....???? (given, 'you' heard, It in real time)- whom IS 'Fly-Corporate'????? with 'a' 340............

Just askin.........??,

Rgds
S28- BE

brokenagain
4th Jun 2020, 09:48
A 2 second google will answer that question.

Kids these days, expect everything to be handed to them on a plate. :E

Section28- BE
4th Jun 2020, 10:16
Link: https://www.casa.gov.au/search_aoc/corporate%20air

Hmmmmm, oh dear- Really!!!!!!!!- So, 'Busted-Fcuk'- 'you' don't do much, do you......

Holder Name: VEE H AVIATION PTY LTD.
Primary Trading Name: CORPORATE AIR; CORPORATE AIRLINES; FCAIR; FLY CORPORATE
Town/City: FYSHWICK
State: ACT
AOC Holder Country: Australia
Type of AOC: Australian
CASA Office:Sydney Region
Operations: Aerial Work, Aircraft Charter, RPT
AOC Application Status: Issued
Issue Date: 21/05/2020
Expiry Date: 31/01/2023

Thanks for your help- but, you really don't help at all do you.......a dweller.

The world maybe, Bigger than you and Barnaby contemplate, the Question remains/stands!!!! VH-......

brokenagain
4th Jun 2020, 10:30
If-you ‘can’t FIND the, Answer your....self using, -Google, it mAybe be-cause ‘Google” can’t underSTAND the sh!te you “@Re” typing INTO ——“it”.

AmarokGTI
4th Jun 2020, 10:37
Link: https://www.casa.gov.au/search_aoc/corporate%20air

Hmmmmm, oh dear- Really!!!!!!!!- So, 'Busted-Fcuk'- 'you' don't do much, do you......

Thanks for your help- but, you really don't help at all do you.......a dweller.

The world maybe, Bigger than you and Barnaby contemplate, the Question remains/stands!!!! VH-......

Pretty tricky to work out what you are saying to be honest.

Lookleft
4th Jun 2020, 11:05
Basically after hurling a return insult to brokenagain he is once again asking who Vee H Aviation is so I am guessing that Sect 28 hasn't been around the GA scene in the SE corner of Australia for the last 35 years. Vee H are a large charter/flying school/ FBO in Canberra. They have branched out into RPT doing the well worn path up the NSW coast to BN and I think they took over some of Brindabellas routes. They are amongst the quiet achievers of Australian GA.

Arnold E
4th Jun 2020, 23:08
Maybe it is just me coz im dumb, but after reading posts by Section28, i have got no idea what he is saying.

Magnetomick
4th Jun 2020, 23:25
I think this is what he wants?
VH-VEO

Global Aviator
4th Jun 2020, 23:51
on the ground all safe, heard the Pan I think it was lost instruments or lights?

Hope they found them! They can be bloody expensive!!!

The Bullwinkle
5th Jun 2020, 02:09
Hope they found them! They can be bloody expensive!!!
:ok: Yeah, they’re always in the last place you look!

Magnetomick
5th Jun 2020, 02:13
Maybe failure was the correct today lingo.:sad:

Magnetomick
5th Jun 2020, 02:14
Surely “lost instruments or lights is better than a lost prop off a Saab, but they found that too.:=

Global Aviator
5th Jun 2020, 02:47
Ahhhhhh excellent!!! Sarcasm, humour and good ole Aussie ****e stirring and not a heart muscle hurt!!!

pithblot
5th Jun 2020, 05:25
Global Aviator
Airline Pilot Currency (https://www.pprune.org/australia-new-zealand-pacific/632972-airline-pilot-currency.html#post10801435)
Here I was thinking we had a new currency to trade!

Was hoping it would be pegged higher than the USD and we could make some coin........

On a serious note, HUGE issue. Not only do we have guys and gals loosing currency, they are also loosing dollars. Get through the sims, the line check. Ok now you have two in the seat both errrr maybe not as sharp as normal. Then no doubt throw in some financial hardship, stress and that Swiss cheese is rolling.

Next is sim availability both locally and worldwide. Yes it all depends then on when airlines ramp up, if everyone at the same time the situation gets more interesting. QF, V, etc sent pilots overseas at times, sims will be busy, that’s only after quarantine free travel!

Have a think about corporate jets next, issue even worse to a degree!

On a serious note, HUGE issue. If only those guys and girls would loose some dollars my way, then I’d have some currency to to trade.

Apologies for the thread drift. Maybe.
nah.

Magnetomick
5th Jun 2020, 07:44
Reporting this Pan was intended to say well done to FC and crew. Comms to/from aircraft to Coffs Twr were professional and calm, and FC flew in another SAAB quite promptly to ensure continuity.

Capt Fathom
5th Jun 2020, 11:38
Comms to/from aircraft to Coffs Twr were professional and calm, and FC flew in another SAAB quite promptly to ensure continuity

Just another day in the life of a professional pilot. :ok:

Chris2303
5th Jun 2020, 21:53
Reporting this Pan was intended to say well done to FC and crew. Comms to/from aircraft to Coffs Twr were professional and calm, and FC flew in another SAAB quite promptly to ensure continuity.

One would expect nothing less.