PDA

View Full Version : Aviation security providers in financial trouble

Paragraph377
7th May 2020, 06:54
I guess it had to happen - no passengers equals no security screening. Just heard that ISS security have taken a huge hit financially but have the depth to see them through the COVID crisis. MSS security and SNP security are struggling, and the new kid on the aviation block, Trident security, is deep in the poo financially.

Wouldn’t it be nice if aviation took off again and there weren’t any security screeners harassing you at the airport?

RampDog
8th May 2020, 02:13
I guess it had to happen - no passengers equals no security screening. Just heard that ISS security have taken a huge hit financially but have the depth to see them through the COVID crisis. MSS security and SNP security are struggling, and the new kid on the aviation block, Trident security, is deep in the poo financially.

Wouldn’t it be nice if aviation took off again and there weren’t any security screeners harassing you at the airport?

Such a PITA, but remember Big Brother is trying to protect us from all those baddies out there :ok:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEhKoeEEgCo

Btw, I wonder if ISIS/Al Qaeda/Hamas etc has been socially isolating during the pandemic?? They haven't been in the news lately haha

zanthrus
8th May 2020, 06:12
Refer this video. In Australia many of the security officers look like those brown boys don't they?

markis10
12th May 2020, 20:23
SNP security are majority controlled by Telstra, if anything they are the most likely screener to ride out the storm.

73to91
12th May 2020, 22:59
SNP security are majority controlled by Telstra, if anything they are the most likely screener to ride out the storm.
Telstra? are you sure? I thought it was Singapore via Temasek .

Bug Smasher Smasher
12th May 2020, 23:21
Telstra? are you sure? I thought it was Singapore via Temasek .
This is correct.