PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kebab, Akrotiri

Albert on Tour
13th Aug 2002, 19:29
This old rumour that Chris Kebab's son - young Chris - was involved in the riots over the new aerials at the Salt Lake. He was 'seen on TV footage chucking a brick at an SBA copper'

I've known Chris & Sons for 20 odd years now and never believed the story was true. But it keeps getting repeated as fact. So I've confronted him about it and it ain't true. The chap in the footage looked a bit like young Chris (and a lot like many young Cypriots) except that Chris's hair has been short for a couple of years now, and he has witnesses.....etc

None of the Akrotiri villagers have been involved in anything other than peaceful stuff. All the aggro has been hijacking by the Kolossi & Trachoni yobs, and a couple of political aggitators.

So, no more of these malicious rumours please.

That is all.

PS I prefer Sylvanas Kebab

StopStart
13th Aug 2002, 19:46
Madness.

It has to be the Polis every time.

Min Decent Ht
13th Aug 2002, 20:25
Tip top, number one.

LunchMonitor
13th Aug 2002, 21:15
Must agree with StopStart... Polis as no 1 mostly due to the buffet salad bar allowing you loads of wallpaper paste. In fact I shall instigate a new thread and poll and get a consensus.

BEagle
13th Aug 2002, 21:30
Yep - Polis is definitely the numero uno for kebabs! Couth kebabs, that is! Umpty thousand pi$$ed pointy head APC fighter crews would probably choose Chris & Sons who are still the best for large numbers. For a more 'ethnic' kebab, you can't beat the Swan though - cheap and cheerful, TV bellowing out to no-one in particular and the bondu cats fighting over cooked bits of their brothers falling off your plate!

Ah - the war cry of "Oi, Stavros - more nose warmers and tahini over here please!" and "OK peeps, who want halloumi, who liver?" Can't beat the good old Akrotiri kebab!!

Specaircrew
14th Aug 2002, 12:36
Chris always lets the co-pilot travel in the boot of his taxis when the seats are full!

EESDL
14th Aug 2002, 13:24
Can't believe it but I'm KC ('Kebab Critical' for the non-Truckies)!!
Widening the area of choice (but sticking to Cyprus:-)).......it has to be Mikaels down Epi way, atleast he hasn't started ripping the military off for some bread and snot yet!
Do you think I could convince Linton-on-Booze to base their NavDets out of Akkers?