PDA

View Full Version : SFT Web Address

Hootie
8th Mar 2001, 07:09
Has SFT got a web site and if so does anybody know the address ? Also if they have any link with American Flight schools still
Before, you reply with the obvious "ring them" I will when I get back to the UK - in 10mnths!
Thanx
Lead in the North - Lag in the South

EDDNR
8th Mar 2001, 09:01
Why don't you guys ever use search engines?

"SFT" "aviation" into Google provided links top of the list!

What about even trying www.sft.com (http://www.sft.com) or www.sft.co.uk (http://www.sft.co.uk) - oh there I go, gave it away!

Remember, you'll need some basic intuitive skills as a pilot.

Rod

DreamCatcher
8th Mar 2001, 11:46
EDDNR - cracking response. LOL. :)

------------------
If you're not on the edge, then you're taking up too much space.

Hootie
9th Mar 2001, 07:53
EDDNR - What a really funny guy...

Guess I'll never quite attain the obvious outstanding keyboard skills and high intellect that you obviously posses ....

but then again my wrist doesn't hurt

- with all the typing that you have to do

EDDNR
9th Mar 2001, 10:29
Hootie, I'd hold the facetious comments and have a think about this. You are interested in approaching SFT, presumably about professional pilot training.

Now, one of the lesser skills required by a pilot is the ability to be resourceful. Posting a message on PPRuNe and waiting for a response instead of using the smallest amount of initiative strikes me as dumb.

I see a lot of posts like this on PPRuNe and use it to gauge how far the standards here have slipped since it's early (email) days. Yes, despite my apparently "new" username, I've been here a while.

What I was trying to do was help point you in the general direction of "give a man a fish ..." but instead, I'll save you 60k, don't bother taking up flying, it won't suit you and it looks like you couldn't hack the course!

Rod

Give a man a match and you keep him warm for a day, set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life

[This message has been edited by EDDNR (edited 09 March 2001).]

Hootie
10th Mar 2001, 01:34
Eddner - A sweeping comment

being ex-RAF, I didn't need to pay, apologies to the other PPRUNER's - a simple request was answered by a fool.