PDA

View Full Version : Teddy in Corner

Waddo Plumber
3rd Apr 2020, 14:21
Can someone remember the correct sequence of showing one is getting annoyed by describing abusing one's teddy bear? Teddy in corner, etc.

Herod
3rd Apr 2020, 14:32
I hate to think where this is going to end up!!

NutLoose
3rd Apr 2020, 14:56
Out of the pram Herod?

Tashengurt
3rd Apr 2020, 17:33
I hate to think where this is going to end up!!

Jet blast?

MPN11
3rd Apr 2020, 18:22
https://i.imgur.com/cRRVayc.jpg

Be VERY afraid, people! Do NOT throw Bears. OK?

Rigga
3rd Apr 2020, 19:02
I am of the opinion that in some services this sequence was visibly initiated with the offended person picking up the aforementioned T. Bear whereupon the arms and legs would slowly and carefully be dismembered from the torso and very energetically and forcibly ejected from the junior persons accommodation...end of stage 1.

Waddo Plumber
4th Apr 2020, 07:12
I am of the opinion that in some services this sequence was visibly initiated with the offended person picking up the aforementioned T. Bear whereupon the arms and legs would slowly and carefully be dismembered from the torso and very energetically and forcibly ejected from the junior persons accommodation...end of stage 1.
That's the one , but about 40 years ago there was quite a well-known - in my bits of the RAF certainly - sequence to the rising temper and dismemberment of the teddy.

57mm
4th Apr 2020, 09:32
And I thought this was a Lingerie thread......

Union Jack
4th Apr 2020, 09:43
When all else fails, and you've run out of Teddies, there's always https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXiZHXkG-ac

Jack

Doctor Cruces
4th Apr 2020, 15:45
Throwing Teddy out of the cot I believe.

cynicalint
4th Apr 2020, 20:01
Cot quiet, cot noisy.
cock hook and look.
On looking inside, you see no teddy infants hand and no teddy in the cot.
Reload hand with new teddy, carry on caring
Cot quiet, cot noisy.
cock hook and look.
On looking inside, you see no teddy in the hand and one teddy in the cot.
Replace teddy in hand, carry on caring
Cot quiet, cot noisy.
cock hook and look.
On looking inside, you see no teddy the hand and one teddy dismantled in the cot.
Replace teddy and promote infant, give up caring.