PDA

View Full Version : Regionals Approved to Coordinate and Share Revenue

transition_alt
26th Mar 2020, 11:24
ACCC today has approved QantasLink, Rex and Virgin to coordinate on certain regional routes where they compete to ensure communities are not cut off during the COVID-19 crisis.

This is fantastic news for the regional pilots out there.

https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/accc-authorises-regional-express-to-coordinate-with-other-airlines

Mumbai Merlin
26th Mar 2020, 21:11
I would have thought this is fantastic news for flight attendants, ground handlers and refuellers, taxi drivers, caterers, administrative staff, cleaners, airport ground staff, and the list goes on.
Regional pilot's are only a small piece of the operation.......

das Uber Soldat
26th Mar 2020, 21:25
I would have thought this is fantastic news for flight attendants, ground handlers and refuellers, taxi drivers, caterers, administrative staff, cleaners, airport ground staff, and the list goes on.
Regional pilot's are only a small piece of the operation.......
Is this a flight attendant, ground handler, refueler, taxi driver, caterer, administration staff, cleaner and the list goes on forum?

Did op say this news was fantastic for pilots at the exclusion of all others?
​​​​​​
Do you plan to waste everyone's time with further nonsense posts?

Back on topic, this is a good step and some welcome good news.

transition_alt
26th Mar 2020, 21:32
Is this a flight attendant, ground handler, refueler, taxi driver, caterer, administration staff, cleaner and the list goes on forum?

Did op say this news was fantastic for pilots at the exclusion of all others?
​​​​​​
Do you plan to waste everyone's time with further nonsense posts?

Back on topic, this is a good step and some welcome good news.

Thank-you.

Obviously it is good for everyone, Mumbai. But as mentioned, this is a pilots forum.

Checklist Charlie
26th Mar 2020, 23:22
this is a pilots forum

That does not prevent some wiser contributors having a broad, balanced view.
Neither does it prevent other so insular and narrow minded from having their view either.
ME, I think it is good for the country.

CC

WillieTheWimp
26th Mar 2020, 23:52
Mumbai, what is wrong with you. How many taxi drivers will be on a pilot forum. The original post doesn’t need to mention everyone that will be of benefit to make it a legitimate discussion. Get a grip.