PDA

View Full Version : Go Air (India) 2020 TFO Recruitment

Go Indigo
17th Mar 2020, 06:58
Hello,

Go Air conducted a written exam for recruitment of Trainee First Officers (TFO) on 7th March 2020. When can I expect the results to be declared?
I have a bad feeling that due to the coronavirus pandemic, the selection process will be postponed (hopefully not cancelled). Does anyone have any info about this?

Thanks.

cruisepower
17th Mar 2020, 13:03
They just cancelled all their international flights and asked some employee including pilots to take unpaid leave. So I guess for now everything will be on hold.

Bored_Aviator
18th Mar 2020, 07:56
Probably looking at a couple months with all these shutdowns due to coronavirus. Goair is already asking employees to take unpaid leave, and pilots are getting rostered for less than 30 hrs with all the cancellations.

Go Indigo
19th Mar 2020, 16:03
Thanks for the information. I just hope that when the situation improves, they continue with the selection process. Stay safe and clean!

climb350
25th Jan 2021, 15:12
GOAIr!!!,
Stay away from GoAir.
Work for other airlines in India but GOAIR.
The management has no management at all. They do not follow the International rules, nevermind of DGCA. They do not play rules. If you got to work for 85 hours, they work you past that in some cases to 110 hours and they do not pay you for overtime. They run you around and at the end, they ask you to leave. They deadhead you on many flights without even pay you for it.
they bypass law and regulation in aviation. they pay their way forward and try to step to whoever stands against them. they swept the things that not in favor of the company and hide many things from DGCA officials.
They step over safety and knowingly jeopardize the lives of people on their flight. when it comes to paying, they cheat you and make you fill up unnecessary paperwork, and have you chase it.
When it comes for you to leave on your time off, they cancel that and they do not honor it. (this happens a lot and they said because of company need), they do not admit it is because of mismanagement and poor top officials and lack of experience and miss management on their behalf. NO Never.
When you write a report to safety, their safety department ignores that report.
When an incident happens, the safety department hides it and tries to not solve the issue, and bypass safety.
They have a lot of incidents, but with scare tactics on employees no one allows them to talk about it or they will lose their jobs.
Do yourself a favor and search for yourself this, to WHY the company form getgo flips so many top ex-pat officials, and as soon as they come and see the company jeopardize the safety they turn around and leave the company because they do not want to do anything with it.
So, do not put your license in jeopardize and fall in for their net of non for their worst safety history.
Go Air management is one of the poorest management that I have seen in aviation.
So, YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO NOT WORK FOR GO AIR.