PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Documents and UPRT

mey
25th Feb 2020, 16:57
Hello everyone,
I am right now applying for Ryanair's Cadet program and want to upload my documents. After submiting them it said something like " thank you for updating..." but I can't find them and I can't see anywhere if I already uploaded them or not.
The bottom of the page says "PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD THE SAME DOCUMENTS TWICE UNLESS AN UPDATED COPY OF A CERTAIN DOCUMENT IS REQUESTED BY THE RECRUITMENT TEAM." I don't want to upload everything again to check it.
Also the FAQ says " We advise you to check that each document has uploaded completely (try to open the saved document) before attempting to upload the next item." but I have no option to check my documents.
Can anyone help?

Also there is a requirement for UPRT and to be honest, I never heard of it till now.

I finished my CPL/IR September 2019, does that mean I still have to do an UPRT course to do a TR?

Thank you very much in advance.

JuliusCaesar
26th Feb 2020, 04:37
Hello

Im experiencing the same problem as you in regards to the documents, so can't help ypu there. But about Advanved UPRT, it's a requirement since 19th December 2019 to have a certificate of completion of Advanced UPRT to start a Type Rating. There was no option to upload a UPRT certificate on CAE website, but there is now on RYR's own, so I think they see it as a requirement now.

It would probably help you a lot to take a look at the "Ryan Air interview and sim assessment merged" thread on here.

Regards

Jamesflyer1
26th Feb 2020, 07:39
Hello,

have you received an email that your application has been received and is under review after that ? If yes that’s ok

I did upload my UPRT certificate

mey
26th Feb 2020, 08:58
Jamesflyer1 Yes, I did. Let's see what they will require.
Thank you guys!

BoeingLudo737
26th Feb 2020, 10:51
Hello

Im experiencing the same problem as you in regards to the documents, so can't help ypu there. But about Advanved UPRT, it's a requirement since 19th December 2019 to have a certificate of completion of Advanced UPRT to start a Type Rating. There was no option to upload a UPRT certificate on CAE website, but there is now on RYR's own, so I think they see it as a requirement now.

It would probably help you a lot to take a look at the "Ryan Air interview and sim assessment merged" thread on here.

Regards

UPRT is an actual requirement, it's not something the airlines "see" as a requirement

Rivet gun
27th Feb 2020, 17:41
UPRT is an actual requirement, it's not something the airlines "see" as a requirement

The advanced UPRT course is a requirement prior to the first multi pilot type rating, not necessarily prior to being recruited by an airline.

If it wanted to, an airline could recruit pilots without the advanced UPRT and then send them on an advanced UPRT course before the type rating course.

This would enable the airline to evaluate and select the the on aircraft UPRT providers to assure standardization of UPRT between aircraft and simulator.

Groundloop
28th Feb 2020, 15:38
This would enable the airline to evaluate and select the the on aircraft UPRT providers to assure standardization of UPRT between aircraft and simulator.

What type of aircraft used for UPRT would have any "standardisation" with a 737-800?