PDA

View Full Version : Deadline passes.....now the smoke and mirrors begins

unitedabx
24th Feb 2020, 01:29
The SLS "consent" deadline has passed and no doubt the numbers have been crunched and the retribution tactics finalised.

Sad that this morning neither the DFO or CEO couldn't string a few words together to thank those that did consent
but the reality is they are both concentrating on the next phase of this smoke and mirrors show, namely, how to explain or hide the shareholder dividend that will be announced first week in March
and the Directors bonuses. The bonus announcement I am hearing will be deferred till the summer. That's the announcement you understand. Contractually Directors will still receive their bonus end of March, it's just no one will be told how much until the summer.

For those who signed up to SLS and took this leap of faith, good luck. To those who stood firm. I salute you.

Klimax
24th Feb 2020, 19:19
The SLS "consent" deadline has passed and no doubt the numbers have been crunched and the retribution tactics finalised.

Sad that this morning neither the DFO or CEO couldn't string a few words together to thank those that did consent
but the reality is they are both concentrating on the next phase of this smoke and mirrors show, namely, how to explain or hide the shareholder dividend that will be announced first week in March
and the Directors bonuses. The bonus announcement I am hearing will be deferred till the summer. That's the announcement you understand. Contractually Directors will still receive their bonus end of March, it's just no one will be told how much until the summer.

For those who signed up to SLS and took this leap of faith, good luck. To those who stood firm. I salute you.

Yes, soon the bitchin' and whining will begin - as always. Nothing new.

GKOC41
2nd Mar 2020, 14:29

Cathy parks half its aircraft and slashes routes and still Nigels bitch n moan.
Only when your out of a job will you realise, and then where will you go next.....

cxorcist
2nd Mar 2020, 16:22
Cathy parks half its aircraft and slashes routes and still Nigels bitch n moan.
Only when your out of a job will you realise, and then where will you go next.....
You clearly don’t work for CX. Get a clue!

Jn14:6
2nd Mar 2020, 16:37
And learn to spell CathAy!

LongTimeInCX
2nd Mar 2020, 22:56
GKOC41 is nothing but a troll.
Lots of dumb ass troll type questions on a multitude of different areas/forums.

He doesn't tend to add value to any thread, so best to ignore him/her or whatever LGBT++ group it belongs in.

volare_737
2nd Mar 2020, 23:21
LongTime I am not really sure what above comments have got to do with LGBT groups !!!! You are a bit of the subject there mate !!!!

GKOC41
3rd Mar 2020, 14:05
GKOC41 is nothing but a troll.
Lots of dumb ass troll type questions on a multitude of different areas/forums.

He doesn't tend to add value to any thread, so best to ignore him/her or whatever LGBT++ group it belongs in.
Long Time in Cx
Yep i'll admit I'm a bit of a wind up merchant.
But I've been in aviation a lot longer than you I suspect and in all seriousness if I was a Cathay employee i'd be watching for the grim reaper to appear and it's a waste of time updating your cv's. #justsaying
Good luck

LongTimeInCX
3rd Mar 2020, 15:05
LongTime I am not really sure what above comments have got to do with LGBT groups !!!! You are a bit of the subject there mate !!!!
yes my apologies.
I was being somewhat disparaging which was less than charitable.