PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Ifield Lad
22nd Feb 2020, 09:46
I was on BA 272 San Diego-Heathrow 11 Feb and unfortunately became ill mid-flight.
The crew were fantastic and looked after me so I just wanted to say a massive thank you
for your care and attention.
Sorry not to have noted your names but you were great.
FYI I got home safely and got checked out by my GP - all good no real explanation for what happened.
Thank you once again.
Seat 43K.

S.o.S.
22nd Feb 2020, 19:17
Good to post that here Ifield Lad, and good to know it was not serious. If you go to the BA web site, there is a form to fill in for giving thanks - even if you do not know the staff names. As you know the flight number and your seat, they will be able to get that through to the crew that assisted you.

KelvinD
23rd Feb 2020, 06:55
Good post, Ifield Lad. We often read on here complaints about sod all, so it is good to see someone realises these threads can be used for positive comments such as yours!

wiggy
23rd Feb 2020, 07:16
Looks like somebody has picked this up and copied the message across onto the appropriate part of the company yammer platform, so hopefully those involved will be informed..

and I second KelvinD’s comment

Ifield Lad
28th Feb 2020, 11:15
Thank you for your comments.
We are generally very quick to criticise and slow to praise but I cannot get over just how great they were especially as I was travelling by myself.
Thank you also to whoever has posted it onto another appropriate site.

TLDNMCL
29th Feb 2020, 09:34
Good to hear, good of you to make it public too. Hope all the pumps and pistons are back in working order.