PDA

View Full Version : mel- based qf/mam

flight007
12th Aug 2002, 09:43
hi guys !
just wondering if anyone ( mel based ) qf/mam receive a letter already.....:rolleyes:

wing8
12th Aug 2002, 13:42
Hi,
No letter or news via phone today for me(Melbourne)-flight007-have responded to you via email but no news anyway as yet...
The waitng continues..
Good-luck...:) :) :) :)Until next time..

flight007
16th Aug 2002, 10:53
hi!
i hope you recieved my e-mail.
keep in touch and good luck!:) :) :) :) :)

wing8
17th Aug 2002, 07:24
Hello,
Hope you're well,did recieve your email-thanks,no news really,I guess I won't hear anything before next Fri as now I have to do a first aid course(my medical background was excepted initially),I am happy to do it,I guess it just means delay with making the final decision re:my application & more healthy,character building(?????)WAITING!Keep in touch & fingers crossed for all of us-it sounds like no-one from Mel has heard anything yet?
Flight007-you can email me whenever you like for any news etc,I will let you know as soon as I hear...
Take care:) :) ;) ;) :)

flight007
17th Aug 2002, 10:18
thks for letting me know that you recieved my e-mail.
i'll let you know as soon as i recieve anything from qf/mam.
we'll be fine ...hehehe well, i'm just pulling my hair now! nah , just kiddin' . we've just need to put some sense of humor or else, we're all gonna be look like mother theresa....qf/mam cum to asss now opps ! i mean let us know as soon as possible, plsssss!hehehe...best of luck to all . have fun this coming week wing8.... good luck!:) :) :)

flight007
19th Aug 2002, 07:39
how are you? any news from the others?

wing8
19th Aug 2002, 10:07
Hello-no news,still waiting-we sound like a real inpatient lot don't we?I don't know of any others from Mel recruitment other than you flight007-where are all the Mel people?,I guess there are alot of people out there who don't know about pprune.
I have emailed you flight007-just the usual rambling..
Good-luck again,and again....:D :D :D

Barcode Babe
24th Aug 2002, 15:53
Flight 007 & Wing,

Heard a rumor that the "no" letters were posted last week and this week, but don't get too excited because until you hear either way nothing is for sure!!!!

Good luck everyone waiting to hear any news from interviews.

B.Babe:)

wing8
25th Aug 2002, 02:05
Hi B.Babe,
Thanks for the info-you're right,I won't get too excited until I hear as you never know with this process,I just dread the arrival of a letter in my letterbox!Think positive I say & hope that the phone rings soon with the "Yes" news.Best of luck to you too if you are waiting?Did you apply?
Good-luck to all.....
wing8:D :) :D ;) :D