PDA

View Full Version : Air Serbia assessment

joblessPilot
31st Jan 2020, 23:17
Hi

Does anyone know anything about their recruitment process? They are asking for the "No accident or incident report issued from responsible civil aviation authorities or a previous operator - original and copy" document. Where do I get it? My license is from Spain.

Thanks

Amidoo
1st Feb 2020, 08:57
Ask your school to write you one, that's what one airline I was applying to told me. I'm IAA, and they confirmed to me by e-mail there is no such thing, it would be up to your current airline to issue you that report.

Have you received an invitation to an assessment with them ?

flaps35
1st Feb 2020, 21:50
Hi

Does anyone know anything about their recruitment process? They are asking for the "No accident or incident report issued from responsible civil aviation authorities or a previous operator - original and copy" document. Where do I get it? My license is from Spain.

Thanks
call The Spanish CAA ,and ask for it,here in the Netherlands a no accident/incident report is provided by the Dutch CAA.

Wertytg
1st Feb 2020, 22:52
Hi

Thanks
Did they call you or sent a confirmation email ?