PDA

View Full Version : FTE course 211

jsb22
28th Jan 2020, 14:16
Hi,

Anyone starting on 8th May at FTE (Course 211) ? Or course 210/212 ?

jsb

Bhavrageaverage
30th Jan 2020, 07:54
I am on course 208 and due to start Feb 27th, are you self sponsored or through a cadet scheme?

jsb22
30th Jan 2020, 07:57
I am on course 208 and due to start Feb 27th, are you self sponsored or through a cadet scheme?

Self sponsored !

How about you?

Bhavrageaverage
30th Jan 2020, 08:01
I am also self sponsored, so I shall see you there at somepoint.

jsb22
30th Jan 2020, 08:02
I am also self sponsored, so I shall see you there at somepoint.

Haha yes I think so !

When did you pass your assessments ?

Bhavrageaverage
30th Jan 2020, 08:06
Haha yes I think so !

When did you pass your assessments ?

So for me, I started out by applying to the BA Cityflyer scheme I passed the assessments but did not make the cut. With my results I then applied to both Flybe and Thomas cook which I got to the final stage for as in the Phase 4 the airline interview, however was also turned down as well but I do believe in everything happening for a reason so I guess I am glad I got turned down. Then finally they contacted me around November to say that there is a space on Course 208 which starts 27th Feb and then I got the finances in place as well as contracts signed etc. I have just bought my one way ticket down as well so its all becoming real :)

​​​​​​​How about you?

jsb22
25th Feb 2020, 09:38
My apologies for the late rely !

Congratulations ! Nice path :)

I had to go to assessments twice. First time I failed to both interviews. I had to come back 6 months later but came back 1 year later. I wanted to be really prepared. I went to professionals of human resources. It went very well on the second attempt :)

Looking forward to meet you !