PDA

View Full Version : Threads you dare not start......Redux

solotk
11th Aug 2002, 11:24
Sorry,

Had an attack of the grown-ups, deleted this thread, and some of my more disrespectful MH observations.

On quiet reflection and regression, I thought what the hell, and thanks for the mail Modding person.....

So

RAF Aircrew, whingeing overpaid brats or Suntanned, Steely-eyed Guardians of freedom?

and

RAF Helicopter fleet, better handed over to the Army, then we can guarantee a lift when we need one?

Remember, it's just for fun :)

Ed Winchester
11th Aug 2002, 12:21
TA Monkey, too much time on his hands or just desperate for attention? (http://www.stopstart.btinternet.co.uk/sm/gaga.gif)

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/wokka.gif

solotk
11th Aug 2002, 12:47
Remember, it's just for fun

Jeeze Ed...... Ok

RAF Aircrew Suntanned, Steely-eyed Guardians of freedom?

RAF Helicopter fleet, best utilised where it is?

RAF Pilots - Do they get cranky as **** if they don't get laid silly on Saturday night?

:D

2 TWU
11th Aug 2002, 18:17
solotk

You haven't had a big enough attack of 'grown up'----grow up

PlasticCabDriver
11th Aug 2002, 19:42
How about

"WEBF - I think he was harshly treated"

or

"I wish Admin Guru would come back"

solotk
11th Aug 2002, 20:13
First thing Monday morning 2TWU, I'd go and draw a sense of humour.

But, if you want a fight, I'll oblige

Which part of "It's just for fun", is having problems penetrating the Ray-Bans?

I'll make this plain. The winged element of HM Forces do a dynamite job,with the same paucity of kit, as the rest of us, both in my regular days and now.

They are also renowned for a sense of humour, which appears to have bypassed your windswept corner of empire.

Maybe you missed the first series of threads, in which case, I understand if you think this is an unwarranted attack on the Air Force. It is not.

To repeat,

The idea is, what threads have a habit of getting locked, booted or the master caution light illuminates over?

RAF Aircrew Suntanned, Steely-eyed Guardians of freedom?

RAF Helicopter fleet, best utilised where it is?

RAF Pilots - Do they get cranky as **** if they don't get laid silly on Saturday night?

These are not my personal view, nor attempts to ignite an Army v the rest, or ground-bound v skygod debates, those are silly and counter-productive.

THAT IS ALL.

hotinfo
11th Aug 2002, 21:48
Other topics to be blocked:-

Any thread UAM contributes to probably stands a good chance.

solotk
11th Aug 2002, 21:50
No Hot, this is just about blocked or deleted threads....

Not, blocked , deleted and all of a sudden, your toaster can pick up the local copper shop :D

Where is UAM out of interest?......

Talking Radalt
12th Aug 2002, 01:40
Can we go for a bit of thread cross-fertilisation here and ask.....

The Village People.

Gay...or just misunderstood?

:p