PDA

View Full Version : New European helicopter show

PANews
21st Jan 2020, 15:34
At 2-30 pm Tuesday the EHA launched their replacement event for Helitech.

EUROPEAN ROTORS is the VTOL Show and Safety Conference. It will be taking place from Tuesday 10 November to Thursday 12 November 2020. The venue will be in Cologne

www.europeanrotors.eu. www.twitter.com/europeanrotors, www.linkedIn.com/europeanrotors, and www.instagram.com/europeanrotors, #europeanrotors

Unlike the UK answer to Helitech, Vertical, there seems to have been no acknowledgement that Helitech ever existed! Also unlike that desolate show the major MROs appear to be on board.

Discuss.

Spunk
21st Jan 2020, 16:10
As much as I'd love to see this being a success:

wrong location
wrong time of the year

chopper2004
21st Jan 2020, 17:15
At 2-30 pm Tuesday the EHA launched their replacement event for Helitech.

EUROPEAN ROTORS is the VTOL Show and Safety Conference. It will be taking place from Tuesday 10 November to Thursday 12 November 2020. The venue will be in Cologne

www.europeanrotors.eu. www.twitter.com/europeanrotors, www.linkedIn.com/europeanrotors, and www.instagram.com/europeanrotors, #europeanrotors

Unlike the UK answer to Helitech, Vertical, there seems to have been no acknowledgement that Helitech ever existed! Also unlike that desolate show the major MROs appear to be on board.

Discuss.

I have just seen my inbox with the invite to said show, be interesting and wonder what (if ) any static line up be like. Cannot be any worse than Farnborough...can it?

cheers